Rich World Wide Download Center
Learn about b2b outsourcing, view samples, and see program details
Sales Training with Proven Results
Managing and training a sales team is often a challenge. Our sales training programs will allow your team to quickly refine their skills and increase their results.Learn more
Videos to Answer Your Questions
Our videos will answer your questions regarding sales outsourcing, cold calling, and telemarketing.Learn more
Sales & Marketing Newsletter
Our newsletter is published bi-weekly and includes a variety of topics related to sales and marketing. Please contact us today to sign up to automatically receive new content.Learn more
Free Sales & Prospecting eBook
Our sales and marketing newsletter articles have been consolidated into an easy to read ebook. Request your free copy today.Learn more
Welcome to our Download Center. This page contains a variety of downloadable materials in PDF format that will provide you with a wealth of information regarding our company and our services. Please free feel to contact us directly to discuss your unique situation and needs.
Rich Enterprises is pleased to offer three telemarketing packages to meet your needs. The starter package is designed for a company that is new to sales outsourcing. The enhanced package is for companies with clearly defined goals and a strong understanding of cold calling. Rich Enterprises, Inc. offers custom inside sales programs.
Our appointment setting programs typically include lead qualification, contact list, distribution of marketing collateral, etc. without additional costs. This document also details the daily marketing reports and communication. Cross-selling, up-selling, increased market penetration, and expansion of current client base included.
Our 3M program includes multiple methods and multiple messages for marketing. This program is designed for high value prospects with the potential for larger returns. Our marketing efforts with this program include cold calling, consistent email communication, and newsletters that blend seamlessly with your branding and strategies.
Sales & Marketing Resources Today
- Qualifying your prospects - blog
- Be an educator, not a salesman - blog
- Planning 2017 sales initiatives - blog
- Changing your marketing focus - blog
- Commercial telemarketing works - article
- Desirable response times - article
- Cold calling pressure - blog
- Strategic planning for growth - blog
- Is the customer always right? - blog
- Creating name recognition - blog
- Understanding buyer types - article
- Sales pitch - blog
- Referrals are key to showcasing - blog
- Desktop sharing to success - article
- Increasing your sales pipeline- article
- Sales team and client retention - blog